SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. They are one of the biggest companies in the Netherlands within their product group. They value continues improvement and corporate social responsibility highly.
Role descriptionIn this role you will be constantly optimising the production capacity according to the various agreement they have with their suppliers and customers. This requires of course accurate planning, good communicating skills on various levels and always analysing any capacity issues.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be responsible for the weekly production planning and optimizing the production capacity. For this you will use TXT planning software for mid-term planning and for short term a scheduling piece of software. Also you will be responsible for:
- Continuously checking and reporting various capacity issues to the S&OP department
- Communicating on a weekly basis with the Sales department regarding any obsolete or defect products
- Using ERP en scheduling software to improve the planning on both mid- to short-term production planning
- Risk management on final inventory and faulty amount of stock for customers and much more..
Requirements- BSc degree within Supply chain, Logistics or Business Administration
- 0- 2 Years’ experience in a similar planning position
- Flexible but yet strong personality
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels in a organization
- Accurate and result driven