SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in West-Vlaanderen Belgium. .
Role descriptionAs Logistics Manager, you will identify business opportunities and creative solutions to complex problems.
- Your analytical approach, business understanding and communication skills will make you successful.
- Improve and coach the team competences in areas like: financials, operational efficiencies and improvements (cost, service level,)
- Project management, project planning and execution, implementation and roll out of your improvement ideas.
Responsibilities- Analyze the logistics between the countries, storage locations and external service providers.
- Come up with sustainable improvements within all aspects from tactical execution, supply recovery, driving long term corrective actions
- Drive change through identification, design and implementation of robust processes/strategies that improve (internal & external) logistics & warehouse management, more specifically in the beginning in cold storage, (internal) logistics and returnable packaging
- Identify and initiate cross-functional initiatives by working collaboratively with the countries and the division
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects across geographically dispersed (virtual) teams
- Support countries in ad hoc questions and optimization opportunities
- Develop and follow up the correct KPI’s in your area of responsibilities
Requirements• Bachelors Degree, preferably in logistics or supply chain
• Strong data analysis skills
• Preferably Dutch, English and French language skills
• Experience in a complex logistics environment