SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food organization, based in Brussel Belgium. Offers services related to security and public health. Their consultants specialize in quality-oriented management consulting for the agri-food sector and are active in consulting, training, audits, studies and operational assistance.
Role descriptionYou will be responsible for the entire process of managing the department, from ordering to final billing. You will coordinate and manage the Retail department, which supports quality activities in the retail sector. You will be reporting to the Group’s Managing Director
Responsibilities- You will supervise a team of consultants consisting of around 15 people
- You will manage day-to-day customer relations
- You will be responsible for tracking the billing of the department, for monitoring the budget and for reporting to our clients and to the management
- You will be responsible for the sourcing
Requirements- Master’s (bio-engineering or equivalent)
- Verifiable experience in team management
- Experience in managing and optimisation of outsourcing processes
- An experience in the food industry is a plus
- French: Very good knowledge
- Dutch: Very good knowledge
- English: Very good knowledge
- A good sense of responsibility and an aptitude for making decisions
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- A proven people manager
- Sense of initiative, autonomy, adaptability and good at self-teaching
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good at managing stress
Other information- The company is dynamic and promotes teamwork in a friendly atmosphere aimed at satisfying customers. It has been organised according to an ISO 9001-certified system since 1999.
- An attractive salary and remuneration package including fringe benefits
- The opportunity to join a dynamic team in an international environment.
- A varied position which gives you responsibilities, contacts, autonomy, challenges, etc.