SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Food and Chemicals organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This is an international and dynamic organisation.
Role descriptionAs a logistics specialist you will be involved in daily operations to ensure that the various projects and the business are running smoothly.
The supply chain & logistics specialist will also support the launch of exciting innovation projects and the further expansion of the operations across Europe.
Responsibilities- Own the order process and related operations (e.g. follow up with our various suppliers and logistics partners)
- Manage and maintain the Master Data in our ERP (EXACT) and partners’ systems
- Own the INBOUND / TRANSFER order process and related operations (e.g. follow up with our various suppliers and logistics partners)
- Own the communication and information flow to ensure smooth operations with external partners and internal stakeholders
- Be the point of escalation for payment resolution in collaboration with our Finance team
- Support procurement activities (contract process and filling etc…)
- Support the smooth and fast deployment of the new demand planning & S&OP tool
- Support Business Process improvement and documentation
Requirements- HBO preferred in Supply Chain / Finance
- 5 years experience in a similar position
- ERP, database and Excel proficiency
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch & English
- Detailed oriented
- Customer oriented
- Solution driven
- Team player
- Pro-active attitude
- Per direct
- Temporary 3 Months (possibility to extend)