SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Healthcare and Medical Devices organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. Our client is an international organisation specialized in Healthcare/ Medical Devices based in Noord Brabant with an open culture and informal culture.
Role descriptionThe Planner/Buyer will take a proactive approach in reviewing current systems and procedures, making recommendations and implementing changes. The key role is to leading the Company forward in securing quality suppliers of materials and components covering price delivery and quality targets. Use various sources of information from Operations, sales& marketing, IT, office management, general management.
The Planner/ Buyer will report into the Supply Chain Manager and will support the whole Planning & Procurement team to achieve targets. The role has its main focus on planning and master data maintenance.
Responsibilities· Managing and controlling some of the EMEA’s external suppliers with particular emphasis on finished good.
· Tendering/ RFQ’s skills
· Ensure parts and materials are bought at the most competitive price and delivered on time.
· Establish strategic relationships with key suppliers (probably turnkey including design) who are aligned to the company's needs.
· Identify new suppliers, agree terms and negotiate supply agreements where appropriate, including discount structures and volume rebates.
· Foster close working relationships with associated departments eg. Sales, Operations, IT, Office management and general management.
· Continually improve purchasing methods and drive down external spend.
· Supplier management incl visits
· Develops, modifies and maintain standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
· Own and maintain Masterdata (itemcards)
Requirements· Bachelor or Master in Supply Chain, Logistics, Economics or any other related field.
· Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar environment, supply chain.
· Inventory planning, supplier management, master data management.
· Fluent in English, both verbally and written.
· Strong stakeholdermanagement and negotiation skills.