SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Gelderland Netherlands. They are focused on development and support solutions to other pharmaceutical clients.
Role descriptionThe Officer QA is employed at the QA Department and performs all duties to support the supply of products handled and manufactured.
The Officer QA actively participates in interdepartmental Project Teams and within these Project Teams focuses on compliance with applicable Good Practice guidelines (GDP and GMP), manufacturing, qualification and validation issues.
Responsibilities1. Responsible for the adequate instruction and supervision of the contract manufacturing organizations (CMO)
2. Responsible for documentation
3. Batch review and release
4. Deviations and complaints (CAPA)
5. Implementation of validation reports
6. Supports the Director QA in all activities
7. Quality related projects / activities
8. Project Team Member
Requirements- MSc degree pharmaceutical or biotechnology or life sciences
- Relevant knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing operations and processes
- Accurate knowledge of pharmaceutical legislation and Good Practice guidelines
- The ability to work in project teams, is a team-player
- A critical mind, but at the same time an open-minded attitude
- A problem-solving and result-driven attitude
- A decisive an persuasive attitude
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch language, German is a big plus