SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Brabant Flamand Belgium. Looking into the future, our client's growth programme is based on extending the market for current products and the development of new molecules.
Role descriptionThe Regulatory Affairs Team has primary responsibility for approval / renewal active substances at EU level under Regulation 1107/2009 and for the processing of applications to obtain, maintain and renew registrations for plant protection products in the European Middle-East and Africa region (EMEA).
In addition, each member (including Team Leaders and Principal Scientist) has a range of supplementary responsibilities including: substance responsibility, country responsibility, specific expertise (such as toxicology, ecotoxicology or E-Fate), the development and maintenance of regulatory knowledge at national level, raising awareness of the regulations and providing advice to the business.
ResponsibilitiesKey focus areas / tasks include all or some of the following:
- Is responsible for one, or more, active substance of ISK’s company.
- Is responsible for one, or more, country in the EMEA region
- Is a recognized expert in one of the following fields: physico-chemistry, analytical method, toxicology, residues, environmental fate, ecotoxicology, agronomy
- Ensure that the appropriate reporting tools are in place for every projects
RequirementsTechnical background is a requirement. Physical Chemistry, eco toxicology, toxicology, chemistry and environmental-fate;
- 0-2 years of experience. Practice with any legislation or working experience within a BALKAN company is considered as a plus;
- Daily routine for the employee will (overall) include: preparing submissions, group meetings, resolve technical issues and administration from time to time.
- Important personal skills: detail orientated, communication skills, coordination skills (multi-tasking), solution orientated
Other informationOther points of attention:
- Working routines will not include any activities in the lab.