SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Biotechnology organization, based in Brussel Belgium. Our client is a professional Biotechnology organisation, based in Brussel Belgium. They are the pioneer within the niche industry of moleculair diagnostics. Our client is considered as a world leader within the world of moleculair biology.
Role descriptionWorking this position, you will be responsible for the sales of the company products within the Benelux. The company product is the most advanced diagnostics product in the industry. You will follow up the leads generated by the Account Managers in The Netherlands and Belgium. You are responsible for the contracts and negotiations with the clients. The clients consist out of the clinical institutes in the Benelux. There are two account managers in Belgium and one in the Netherlands. Therefore, their will be a slight focus on the territory in the Netherlands.
Responsibilities- Develop a network with KOLs and Key Clients
- Meet annual sales targets
- Negotiate with clients
- Visit costumers regularly, and act as an ambassador for the company
- Create partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
Requirements- At least a bachelor of science, preferably in biomedical sciences or similar
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Knowledge of PCR, qPCR and Sequencing. Bacteriology and laboratory background
- Fluent in Dutch and French, professional proficiency in English
- Drivers license, about 75% of the time will be spent traveling
- Ideally lives near the border between Belgium and the Netherlands, since the working area covers the Benelux
- Able and willing to limited overnight travel