SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. A global leading organisation.
Role description- As supply chain inventory planner, responsibilities include both demand management and inventory planning of specific product lines.
- The planner ensures an adequate supply of product to service customer needs while minimizing working inventory investment by assessing demand activity.
- The planner will reflect demand changes in our planning systems to ensure high accuracy of forecast needs and ensure accuracy in inventory records, item usage history, and forecasting files.
Responsibilities- Responsible for end-to-end planning of inventory from purchase requisition to customer invoice
- Develop production and inventory management plans to support projects and promotions
- Facilitate meetings with sales teams to valid forecasts over and above core business
- Conduct root case analysis when necessary
- Identify current and potential product shortages, develop and execute recovery, advise interested parties of status and recovery plans.
- Constant interaction with sales and assessment of demand requirements. Reflect changes in SKU level forecasts.
- Coordinate SKU level unit forecasts with agreed to Product Category revenue expectations.
- Achieve consensus on operating plans and inventory goals.
- Develop systems and procedures required to meet service and inventory turn objectives.
Requirements- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 1 - 3 years experience in product planning and/ or supply chain.
- Good understanding of Supply Chain Metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to bond with different internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with all levels of the organization.
- Hardworking, action-oriented, and results driven.
- Intermediate/Strong skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, hlookups)
- Experience in process improvement initiatives
-- Team player, experience in working in a highly cross-functional organization