SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
The companyOur client is a professional Chemicals organization, based in Utrecht Netherlands. .
Role descriptionThe overall purpose of this dynamic role is the coordination of European bulk road shipments for the assigned portfolio.
Responsibilities- Work closely with plant based SC Coordinators and Administrators wo are based at the various European sites
- Manage performance management discussions with pan-European Bulk service providers
- Address shipment safety concerns and work with Dangerous Goods Safety Advisers and SHE organisation
- Prepare and manage discussions/ capacity allocations of available dedicated fleets or in constraint situations as above plus maybe do the analysis too
- Measure and drive performance of service providers through setting and measuring KPIs
- Agree/ request corrective actions from service providers
- Support Transportation Management System (RMS/TMS) maintenance and optimisation
- Participate and or lead service providers audits for compliance to SHE, Compliance, Security purposes or to improve operating performance
- Travel to plants, customers and vendors as required
- Prepare descriptive analytics and prescriptive analytics
Requirements- Bachelor/Master degree in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics/ Economics
- Experience in Bulk Liquid (Chemical) shipments in an international environment is strongly preferred
- Experience in managing external providers
- Fluent in English both written and oral, proficiency in another European Languages is preferred
- Good knowledge/experience of SAP is required, knowledge of Logistical systems (TMS/ WMS) is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, MS Access is beneficial