SIRE LIFE SCIENCES® B.V. (hereafter: SIRE Life Sciences) is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We ensure that the information you submit via our website at www.sire-search.com is only used for the purposes set out in this policy. During the processing of personal data SIRE Life Sciences works conform the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This means we:
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about SIRE Life Sciences’ online privacy commitment, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our local office to speak to one of our representatives.
The personal details we process may include your name and address details, phone number, email address, gender, birth date, current employment details and all other personal details included in your CV or in other sources you have given us access to. We store this information until you request us to delete it or replace it with new information.
We give you the option of submitting your CV via the SIRE Life Sciences website. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or by clicking on our ‘Register your CV’ button. Your CV and submitted personal information will be accessible by consultants working for SIRE Life Sciences and its affiliated organizations. You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be replaced.
We may use your personal details for the following purposes:
- Matching your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding you the position that most suits you.
- Compiling the salaries and other surveys of our candidates.
- Keeping you informed of offers, newsletters, promotions and updates from Sire Life Sciences and partners of SIRE Life Sciences. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Providing Data to Third Parties
We may share data in the following ways:
Your CV and related information will be available to prospective employers, as well as to your current employer, if the latter is a customer of Sire Life Sciences. Such employers may also be located in countries that do not have an adequate level or personal data protection as meant in the GDPR on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
We also reserve the right to disclose the information we have collected to other parties that we have hired for carrying out our services. These third parties will be acting under similar obligations of confidentiality as SIRE Life Sciences.
We may also release information relating to you to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if required to do so.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility in the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure safe storage of personal data and keep track what might go wrong.
We reserve the right to modify this policy. We recommend that you consult this policy on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong.
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complain against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing.
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we processed of you.
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you would like to make a request regarding one of the above rights, please contact email@example.com.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we will ask to identify yourself with a valid ID, to conform it is your personal data. Before providing an ID, it is important that you hide your social security number and photo. We will delete your ID immediately after validation of your identity.
We will usually comply to your request within 30 days. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.