SIRE LIFE SCIENCES® B.V. (hereafter: SIRE Life Sciences) is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We ensure that the information you submit via our website at www.sire-search.com is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
How do we use the information we collect?
Your personal details, including your name, age, (email) address and CV, are held and used by us for the following purposes:
- Matching your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding you the position that most suits you.
- Compiling the salaries and other surveys of our candidates.
- Keeping you informed of offers, newsletters, promotions and updates from Sire Life Sciences and partners of SIRE Life Sciences. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- We give you the option of submitting your CV via the SIRE Life Sciences website. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or by clicking on our ‘Register your CV’ button. Your CV and submitted personal information will be accessible by consultants working for SIRE Life Sciences and its affiliated organizations. You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be replaced.
- Your CV and related information will be available to prospective employers, as well as to your current employer, if the latter is a customer of Sire Life Sciences. Such employers may also be located in countries that do not have an adequate level or personal data protection as meant in Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- We also reserve the right to disclose the information we have collected about other parties that we have hired for carrying out our services. These third parties will be acting under similar obligations of confidentiality as SIRE Life Sciences.
- We may also release information relating to you to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if required to do so.
Rights of access, rectification, erasure and blocking of personal data
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. If you would like to make a request for information, please contact email@example.com. You also have the right to ask SIRE Life Sciences to rectify, erase or block your personal data.