Quality Consultant (Gap analysis)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Medium size contract manufacturing organization with a broad portfolio of clients. They produce and deliver intermediates and finished dosages.
Through high manufacturing standards, packaging innovation, supplier management, and regulatory compliance, this CMO becomes an essential element in the pharmaceutical chain of major players.
Due to an increase in capacity and projects, we are looking for a Quality Consultant with strong experience in gap analysis and risk management.
During the first two weeks the Quality Consultant will get familiar with the company standard operation procedures, machines and overall production.
Afterwards, the QA Consultant will perform a detailed internal analysis identifying the main gaps. The gap analysis will cover from the entry of raw materials until the end of the production.
The purpose of the job is to improve and enhance the Quality standards. The Quality Consultant will help assessing the quantity and quality of raw materials needed for the production.
Duration: 6 months (approx)
Starting date: ASAP
Maximum starting date: 10 April - 2017
Type of contract: temporary (own SW company or via payroll)
- Perform a detailed gap analysis (from raw materials to end production)
- Help to increase Quality
- Continuous improvement measures
- Compliance of Regulatory requirements
- Main contact person for authorities and other departments (GMP related issues)
- Participation in internal audits
- Scientific/ technical background
- +6 years of experience in Quality Assurance in aseptic manufacturing within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with APIs, intermediates and solid dosage forms
- Proven track record in gap analysis and risk management
- Availability to start before the 10 of April
- Outstanding German and English skills