Supply Chain Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
You are busy with managing reliable and stable short, medium and long term supply plans, optimize and Improve the responsiveness (lead times), reliability and stability of supplies to the markets and minimize scrap risks and/or costs.
- Manage short term and long term capacity planning activities and ensure appropriate communication/escalation to critical resource owners
- Proactively assess inventory positions and execute plans to drive to the targets
- Ensure timely completion of the Planning cycles
- Develop and present scenario analyses to support decision making in the Supply Chain
- Collaborate with Supply sites to ensure timely supply
- Work closely with the Regional Organizations to ensure market supply
- Identify scrap risks and take corrective/preventive actions to minimize abnormal scrap
- Review and update relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and ensure SOP compliance
- Determine target values for batch sizes and optimal production balances for all production lines
- Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives using problem solving techniques
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Supply Chain or Business Administration
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch
- 2-6 years of experience in Supply Chain, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems, preferably with SAP
- Hands-on personality
- Problem solving
- Result driven