SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The company is an international organisation active in the field of human medicines in the biotechnology industry.
As Project Associate you will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating meetings. You will set up the meetings and will also be attending the project meetings. Afterwards you will be the person responsible for basic follow ups, conduct project correspondences, prepare and review of project related documents. You will work closely together with management to develop project plans, deliverable and milestones.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, conference calls, conference rooms, etc.
- Attend project meetings, action items and raft meeting minutes
- Perform basic follow-up; Conduct project correspondences, review and prepare project related documents
- Drafts and maintains accurate, timely updates of project documents
- Assist in development of project reports and presentations.
- Participate in project budget administration, including cost reconciliation, analysis and tracking expenses
- Works with management in developing project plans, milestones, deliverables and also project tracking and document control activities
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English
- 7+ years' experience in software development in C++
- Working experience with OO, Design Patterns
- Working experience with Agile/ Scrum is preferred