Installation Project Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Netherlands.
The company is a well known, global producer of beverages.
You will be responsible for the overall completion of this project meaning:
- Deconstruction of current bottle filling line and bottle washing line
- Preparation works for the installation of the new equipment
- Ensure correct installation of new equipment
The project is planned to start in May of 2017 and is expected to run for about 10-11 months.
- Completion of the project within budget and time
- Adherence to international industry standards
- Adherence to company standards
- Close collaboration with local crew
- Degree in (mechanical) engineering
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience with installation of food and/or beverage equipment.