Freelance Business Analyst Clinical
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Drenthe Netherlands.
You will be working within the clinical department on several implementation projects.
As the Freelance Business Analyst you will be responsible for the Business-IT Alignment for a portfolio of lab / clinical applications. Therefore we are looking for a freelance specialist who can support the local IT department for at least 6 months.
We are looking for a professional with several years' experience in the pharmaceutical / clinical industry and strong knowledge of Lab / Clinical applications within validated / GxP environments. Are you available on short notice? Apply now for more information!
- Analysis of Business and Information requirements
- Act as liaison between the business, end-users and IT
- Implementation of Information Systems within Clinical environment
- Act as 2nd and 3rd support role for Information Systems
- Stakeholder Management for internal end-users and external suppliers
- Continuous Improvement of Information Systems
- Configuration of Laboratory Systems
- Gathering of Information and delivery according to demands
- BSc. or MSc. in Life Sciences or Information Technology
- 5 years’ experience in the biotechnological or pharmaceutical industry
- At least 5 years’ experience as Business Analyst in complex environments
- Previous experience in implementation projects
- Strong knowledge of R&D or Clinical Development processes
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Knowledge of Laboratory specific Information Systems (LIMS or similar) or Clinical Applications
- Strong communicator in English and Dutch