Bioanalytics Specialist (biotech industry)
Listed by: Nordic Nanovector ASA
Nordic Nanovector’s mission is to extend and improve the lives of patients with haematological cancers by developing and commercialising innovative Antibody Radionuclide Conjugates (ARC). Betalutin®, the lead pharmaceutical product candidate, consists of a radionuclide conjugated to a tumor seeking carrier/antibody, which can be used for irradiation of malignant metastasized tumors with minimal damage to nearby healthy normal tissue. Betalutin® is being developed to prolong and improve the quality of life of people who suffer from non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL). Nordic Nanovector was established in Oslo in 2009 and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange since March 2015. The company’s headquarter is in Norway, and with offices in Switzerland and the UK.
Nordic Nanovector was established in Oslo in 2009 and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange since March 2015. The company’s headquarter is in Norway, and with offices in Switzerland and the UK.
This position is newly established and it is a unique opportunity to join an innovative company in the biotech industry working towards new and promising cancer treatments. The candidate will support clinical, regulatory and research department in development and management of bioassays, needed for anti-drug antibody, pharmacokinetic and biomarker assays for Betalutin®.
- Support the clinical and research departments in development and management of bioassays according to the company’s research and development strategy.
- Participate in making robust dossiers for compounds in development.
- Support regulatory department in questions regarding bioassays.
- Development of anti-drug antibody, pharmacokinetic, biomarker and other relevant assays for product candidates in development.
- Perform and oversee performance of testing.
- Ensure that biological materials are stored and handled according to GCP/GLP regulations.
- Analyse, present and report data from assays according to GCP/GLP.
- PhD in life science
- At least five years of relevant experience from this area of responsibilities
- Expert knowledge in bioanalytics
- Excellent leadership and presentation skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently
Reporting line, location and compensation
The position reports to the Chief Scientific Officer and is based in the company’s headquarter in Oslo, Norway.
Nordic Nanovector offers a challenging and exciting role in one of Norway’s most innovative biotech companies. Level of compensation will reflect experience and qualifications.