Listed by: Pharma Source BV
As R&D Manager your primary role will be to lead the entire product development cycle: from literature search, composing and testing (in-vitro and/or clinical) to report writing and chemical formula finalization.
Pharma Source BV Pharma Source is a young and dynamic company founded 7 years ago by two female entrepreneurs. Since the start Pharma Source is successfully active as a developer and producer of health care products for a number of healthcare A-brands and international retail brands throughout Europe. Pharma Source develops, manufactures and distributes healthcare products focusing on allergy, dermatology and oral care. Our team is small and efficient with short lines and a flexible, quick response towards our customers and partners. We work in an informal and enthusiastic atmosphere with flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.
R&D Manager Medical Devices
As R&D Manager your primary role will be to lead the entire product development cycle: from literature search, composing and testing (in-vitro and/or clinical) to report writing and chemical formula finalization. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual that will add value to our product development in our challenging and fast moving environment.
- Translate innovative product ideas into a feasible design plan
- Literature- and market research to feed the formula development process
- Instruct laboratory on required testing and follow-up on reporting
- Report writing as preparation for CE registration
- Keep an eye on regulatory compliance (MD 93/42/EEC) and technical feasibility throughout the whole development process (controlled design engineering)
Independent and varied position with much responsibility for approximately 16 hours a week. At least one day per week you will work at our office in Breda. Other hours are flexible and can be worked from home.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in life sciences / medical field
- Proactive and hands-on personality
- Creative in identifying opportunities
- Excellent scientific writing skills in English and preferably Dutch
- Experienced with and knowledge about chemical specifications of cosmetic-/health care formulations
- 5+ years experience in R&D of Medical Devices
- 5+ (recent) years experience with ISO 13485
- Preferably experienced with Notified Bodies
Are you the person we are looking for? Let us know by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button!
Keywords: R&D, research & development, medical devices, design, health care