SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The company is a small to medium sized organisation within the food industry with its location in the western part of the Netherlands.
In this position you will be responsible for the management of the technical investment projects.
As such you will be the main contact person for both internal and external stakeholders regarding engineering, but you will also be required to be hands-on yourself.
Furthermore, you will ensure the completion of the projects within time and budget. In order to achieve this you will work closely together with the engineering director when it comes to purchasing and resource allocation.
- Completion of engineering projects on time and within budget
- Close corporation with head of engineering
- Main point of contact between internal and external stakeholders
- Adherence to both (inter)national industry standards
- Adherence to company standards regarding project management and documentation
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- Recent experience within the food industry
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- 3 - 5 years of project management experience