Clinical Supply Chain Planner
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
They are focused on unmet medical needs for patients suffering from serious illnesses. They develop manufacture and deliver innovative human therapeutics. This company is an international organization located in 50 countries with more than 500 employees within the Benelux.
You will be a member of the Global Clinical department. You will be responsible to provide the supplies needed for the company’s clinical trials. Providing customer service and improving processes by using LEAN and six sigma tools will also be part of your role.
- In line with the procedures, convert the purchase order to the 3 global labeling locations
- Run global reports that trigger the Global Study Planners for their activities.
- Initiate the destruction of materials no longer needed
- Reverse the setup of materials and keep the system clean
- Arrange import licenses for shipments
- Provide labelling to hospitals that need extra activities to comply with regulations for our pharmaceutical investigational product
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in the Supply Chain
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Experience with LEAN or six sigma tools