Transportation Associate (Pharma)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
The global customer service team for clinical products is looking for a Transportation Associate to support the team based in Noord-Brabant. The Associate will support shipping, compliance, planning and distribution focussed on shipments with specific temperature requirements, documentation and track and trace.
- Ship clinical supplies to customers under limited supervision
- Support planning and distribution of logistics service providers
- Create and process the shipment of pharmaceuticals
- Coordinate obtaining necessary shipping documentation
- Process stock transfer orders
- Ensure smooth delivery by track and trace shipments
- Resolve issues with shipping
- Review temperature data and temperature requirements
- Support data analysis, corrections and spotting trends
- Bachelor in logistics or transportation
- 2 years experience in supply chain
- Experience working with SAP (or other similar ERP system)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to handle time pressure and handle multiple responsibilities at the same time
- Result oriented
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)