Freelance QA Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The company is a multinational organisation and one of the largest firms in the food industry.
For one of our main clients, we are continuously looking for freelance QA Specialists for various assignments. Assignments can range from maternity cover to fixed projects, such as optimising and/or improving upon quality systems, liaising with external parties (clients, suppliers and authorities). For a successful assignment, you will need to be able to operate in a large and complex organisation and balance the interests of all stakeholders. Assignments can be on site-level or group-level.
Typical assignments have a duration of ±6 months, usually with a possibility of extension. If you are available for at least 3 days per week and want to be updated about new projects, apply below.
Typical responsibilities may include:
- Manage Quality Systems.
- Translate HQ policies to practical working instructions.
- Check product specifications, export documents and/or labels and packaging.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and authorities.
- Handle customer queries and complaints.
- Work together with Production, Sales, Marketing, Procurement, Supply Chain and/or R&D on projects.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Food Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience with Quality Assurance within the food industry.
- Prior experience within multinational firms is a strong asset.
- Knowledge of GFSI norms.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Available for new projects on short notice for at least 3 days per week.