SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
International pharmaceutical company which has a big location in The Netherlands from where they serve around 50 countries.
You will provide QA oversight for the clinical products that they recieve and distribute.
• Responsible for completing the Receipt Approval process for incoming Investigational Medicinal Products.
• Compliance review and approval of clinical label artwork.
• Participate in ABR internal audits as needed.
• Assist in the development and delivery of GMP training activities.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Life Sciences
- Around 3 years of related QA experience
- Fluent in English (Dutch is not a necessity)
- Familiar with GMP, GDP and/or GCP