SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Belgium.
The client is an innovative, global and leading pharmaceutical company that develops health care products in multiple therapeutical areas and provide health care services. Their goal is to improve health care.
You believe that you have passion for medical affairs and want to take part in the development of future analytical systems for our customers. You are open-minded and have strong collaboration skills where you will interact with health care professionals, hospitals and KOLs. You will take initiatives and are not afraid of rolling your sleeves up and bring the medical content of the company's new product into the world. You are an interpersonal communicator that love to interact with other professionals and be in the field. Furthermore, you are well-organized and capable of deliver results.
- Proactively monitor scientific and medical developments in the field of diabetes
- Be the contactperson to the medical/scientific community and will be responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with worldwide key opinion leaders (KOL) and health care professionals
- Visit hospitals and health care professionals to transfer your medical knowledge of the clients product
- Support the Marketing organization with well-defined specifications for a new product
- Assist in planning for Expert meetings.
- Visit and interview KOL in order to develop new products/functionalities in the clients products
- Support our Product Managers in product related investigations.
- Assist and educate the organization in diabetic and related medical areas.
- Scientific or health related degree is required (e.g. MSc. or M.D. or Ph.D.).
- 5 years of experience or equivalent within the field of cardiovascular or diabetes
- Experience in visiting hospitals, KOLs or health care professionals
- Strong scientific/medical expertise and demonstrated expertise in ability to synthesize and communicate medical information clearly.
- Good communication and writing skills in French and Dutch