Customer Service Representative, Spanish speaking
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
This is a new role within the customer service department.
• Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with commercial order management and specific projects or activities within the department or team related to commercial supply chain
• Ensures optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line with Amgen’s policies and procedures
• Process commercial orders according to customer instruction and applicable conditions
• Provides excellent customer and product service; ensures customers are satisfied
• Track & trace shipments: monitoring shipments and pro-actively respond to and/or escalate potential issues.
• Call handling: ensure precise and promptly response to customer queries within the agreed service levels and applicable conditions.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers (affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, distributor etc and other ABR departments)
• Ensure knowledge of GMP/GDP and job related training is up to date, including various applicable controlled documents
• Provide other ad-hoc country specific support during business hours
• Provide ad-hoc limited backup to other functions in the Regional Supply Chain team
Executes other functions as assigned. Non routine tasks are usually resolved with the involvement of a supervisor
• Applies broad-based research, information gathering and analytical skills to factual information
• Selects appropriate alternatives form defined options
• Collects required documentation; verifies conformance of documents with standards
• Assesses accuracy of detailed information
• Tracks, maintains and produces regular and ad hoc reports
• Identifies roadblocks to task completion and effectively brings them to line managers for resolution
• Works under general direction, seeks assistance as needed
• Completes work in accordance with accepted practices within field
• Establishes approaches for completing assignments
• Work requires consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgment
• Works with team to support achievement of project milestones
• Contributes to own team/closely related teams through quality and accuracy of own output
• Builds productive internal/external relationships
- MBO+ OR HBO degree
- Experience in Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish