SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company, discovers, produces and develops new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
Global Clinical Supply Chain arranges the products that are needed for clinical trials. We serve patients around the global and ensure that no patient comes to the hospital and find out that there is no medication for them to dose with. Our service level is higher than 99,99%. The planning team is responsible for planning the inventory in centralized warehouse and local hospitals. The planners apply several Demand management and Supply Planning processes in an complex and demanding environment.
We have a team of Global Study Planners in two locations; one in the US and one in the Netherlands. The Planners handle medium-high complex clinical studies. This role has narrow scope in a complex logistical environment that is ideal for people without extensive working experience. Your aim is to improve the processes using LEAN and six sigma tools.
- Convert the purchase order to the 3 global labelling locations in line with the procedures and checks necessary.
- Follow up a timely release by our quality department and shipment to the dedicated warehouses across the world.
- Handle the initiation for destruction for material that is no longer needed.
- Run global reports that trigger the Global Study Planners for their activities.
- Run and report metrics to management for your dedicated areas and processes.
- Provide labelling to hospitals that need extra activities to comply with regulations for our pharmaceutical investigational product.
- Reverse the set up of materials and keep the system clean.
- As needed, arrange import licenses for the countries we ship to.
- Bachelor in supply chain, logistics or business administration
- At least 1 year experience in a similar planning role
- Fluent in English, in writing and speaking (Dutch is a plus)
- Experienced in Excel and SAP
- Accurate and precise
- Strong communication skills