Listed by: Wild Juices B.V.
The Role will be part of the combined Material and Production planning team.
WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients Juice Services B.V. is located in the port of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its deep-sea access point allows for bulk vessels unloading and its multipurpose bulk tank-farm enables a highly efficient infrastructure for juice concentrate handling. With over 40 years of experience of working with fruit juice concentrates, the Amsterdam site is setup to efficiently deliver from fruit juice concentrate blends to flavor systems to its customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Far East in any packaging form to the food and beverage industry.
The Role will be part of the combined Material and Production planning team. The purpose of the role is to create a production plan as well as a detail schedule for the assigned production lines, taking into account the agreed Lead Times and Service Levels with customers as well as the operational cost and inventory targets. The complexity of the job is not in the planning and scheduling itself, but due to the nature of the environment an order-driven Supply Chain with short order lead-times where many processes are still in development.
Reporting to the Manager Material- and Production Planning, the main duties of this role will include:
- Create a master production plan for assigned production lines for the coming 1 – 4 weeks
- Create a detail production schedule for the coming week • Arrange delivery of raw materials needed for production from the warehouses to production
- Daily monitoring and adjustment of the above plans and activities
- Maintain all process orders both in SAP and PPC
- Manage open process orders in coordination with production staff and assure that the sales order management team is clearly informed about any deviation
- Organizing transport of finished products to external warehouses and responsible for the stock accuracy
- Master data management for production planning related parameters
- Initiate improvements and participate in improvement projects and activities, wild juice has a lean manufacturing strategy
- Act as backup for your direct and indirect colleagues within the Supply Chain teams in case of absence, illness and holiday
- Responsible for to keeping stock within targets, and consult sales and supply chain management in order to calculate required safety stocks to ensure availability
- Monitor KPI’s and follow up to get the agreed targets
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- HBO/WO degree in Supply Chain or related field
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience as a planner
- Experience in Food/Agri-business industry preferred
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP is highly recommended
- Customer focused
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple, competing priorities
- Enthusiastic team player with ambition to improve our standards and performance
- Strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Focused on performance and results
- Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken/written)
What we offer
- A challenging and fast paced international environment
- Opportunities to further grow your career within the ADM/Wild organization
- Becoming part of a dedicated team of professionals