Health, Safety & Environment Officer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
It is a production organization that offers basic ingredients for the food industry - worldwide. They are continually developing customers needs to work more efficiently. Their focus is mainly on bakery products.
You as a coordinator will be responsable for the maintenance of the IPA (risk inventory & evaluation) and related plan of action, incident analysis and coordination of corrective actions and internal audits. All this to increase security awareness and to maintain the low number of incidents in the organization. You will implement safety processes and analyse them. You will work on a project base, expected to last for 1 year.
You will mainly maintain HSE plans and procedures.
The role will also include:
- Intensively collaborate with the quality department in the field of internal audits and factories.
- Preventing and identifying risks and report them to the QHSE Director
- Active part of the production team and intensive collaboration with team leaders and daily presence on the production floor
- You will be part of the European HSE team
- MCs in food industry related to QHSE
- > 5 years of experience in the food industry and QHSE department
- Knowledge of Arbowet , IPA , Atex , Machine Safety & Audits
- Fluent in Dutch