Automation Lab Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
You will be working for one of the largest global companies on pharmaceutical level.
As an Automation Lab engineer, you will be working at one of their laboratories in Leiden.
- Support and improvement of current LIMS
- Controlling quality of data management, systems processes and standards
- Start implementing notes on paper into systems to realise efficiency
- Giving follow up GAPS
- MSc in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences
- Background in software development and/or programming
- Laboratory experience is needed
- 2-6 years of experience in a similar role
- Project management affinity
- Experience in LIMS
- Analytical and planning skills, Lean Six Sigma is preferred
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus