Freelance RA Officer with middle eastern Experience
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
The company is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Netherlands.
As a self-employed regulatory affairs officer you will be occupied with the preparation of regulatory submission and make sure that these are followed up and updated in the system.
- Accountable for writing regulatory submissions
- Providing relevant product information
- Ensuring that reviews are correctly conducted and in accordance with regulations
- Ensuring that the regulatory submissions are followed up and that the system up-to-date
- Communicate and cooperate with external and internal stakeholders through all levels
- MSc. In relevant area and 2 years of experience within a pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Knowledge of both local and European labelling
- Ability to prioritize
- Experience with European MAAs
- Experience within regulatory legislation
- Good written and verbal skills in English and Dutch