SAP Super User
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
This company discovers, develops and produces new innovative human therapeutics that improve the life expectancy of humanity.
For this role you will be part of the IT team team who are responsible for a serialization project. This implementation’s objective is to upgrade the existing level 4 SAP serialization Aii/OER landscape to the next generation level 4 SAP ATTP landscape solution inclusive of integration to level 3 Werum MES, level 3 Systech Guardian and level 5 external cloud integration B2B partner TraceLink.
Along with any communication interfaces with the internal/external packaging sites (AML, ABR, LDC, ACM) and internal distribution centers (AML, ABR, LDC).
A proof of concept pilot is in progress which shall characterize the extent of the implementation and determine feasibility of key ATTP functions via testing the system against specific use-cases to confirm fit for purpose.
- Tester of the Business Requirements and Scope
- Review, test and verify that the final project deliverables meet the warehouse needs
- Ensuring there is optimal fit between people, process, technology (tool)
- Ensure processes are fit for purpose - Product Master Data – throughout the SKU Lifecycle and supply chain process
- Ensure current warehouse management processes are updated and ready to execute Serialization process changes within the NextGen Solution
- Ensure business user readiness including updates to process and procedures (SOP’s) and training
- Works with impacted functions to ensure alignment, executability and operational readiness of various business processes
- Member of Project Management Team
- Key contributor to activity planning, resources & skills allocation, day-to-day activity management and budget
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in a related field
- Advanced knowledge of SAP Warehouse Management
- Strong knowledge of SAP OTC and PTS
- Experience with testing of SAP enhancements (test scripts execution, defects etc.)
- Experience with project work
- Experience as trainer for business users
- Proficient in English, both in oral and written communication