Global R&D Packaging Design Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Netherlands.
The company is a multinational in the food industry, serving a vast range of brands to consumers in more than 100 different countries in the world. With more than 10.000 employees they generate a significant revenue of several billions. With great belief in their product they aim to bring their product at the centre of every social interaction of people.
You will be a Packaging Design Specialist in the companies' global R&D organization. You will be involved in the design, development, production and implementation of all the packaging artwork for a range of different local ánd global brands. Different situations will occur in which you will need to use your experience as a packaging designer to handle brand innovations/renovations, marketing initiatives, legislation and sutainability programs, brand strategy processes, procurement initiatives etc..
- Designing and development of 3D packaging layouts
- Producing and implementing of the designs
- Coordination of artwork implementation
- Management of brand innovations, renovations and brand strategy
- Use your design expertise in different projects
- Bachelor in Graphic Arts / Graphic Technology or Industrial Design
- 3-5 years of experience in Packaging Design in a Food or FMCG environment
- Understanding of DTP artwork, repro techniques and 3D-design
- Understanding of printing technologies
- Project Management experience
- Fluent in English