Quality Assurance Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Medical Devices and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
They are an international medical device company, young and innovative and always aiming for improvement.
As the new Quality Assurance engineer your daily tasks will involve all products from the process and ensuring that each product is manufactured according to all new requirements, company regulations policies and Market Authorisations.
You being the manager of a team of 5 will act as a single point of contact regarding Quality Assurance matters. You will ensure an effective and high level or products reviews being carried out and ensure that all is documented by you and the team. Other responsibilities are:
• Regularly review non-conformances
• Participate in meetings and as a single point of contact regarding QA matters will identify and report problems relating product quality
• Ensure all tests and validations regarding all products are well managed
• A degree in Life Science
• A broad knowledge of Medical devices and knowledge of the Pharma industry is a pre
• At least 3 – 5 years of experience within the medical device industry within an QA role
• Management experience of at least one year is needed, more than three years is a great plus
• Familiar with requirements regarding regulatory and quality affairs