Health, Safety & Environment Manager
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
It is a fast growing organization active in the food industry. Their main focus is related to the production of dairy products in The Netherlands.
Due to the fast grow of the company they are looking for a SHE Manager. You as a SHE Manager will report directly to the SHE director. You will be part of the European QHSE team and responsable for the implementation and improvement of the SHE standards in the organization.
You will be working according to the company’s Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) standards and procedures and contribute to continuous improvement of internal SHE processes, culture and performance.
The main tasks will be:
- As SHE Manager you will support, execute SHE trainings, audits and risk assessments
- Develop improvement plans, implement the plans and coach the organisation
- Become expert within the system in which CAPA’s
- MSc in Safety, Health and/or Environment
- >5 years of experience in managing or supporting SHE programs
- “Verklaring omtrent Gedrag” (no older than 7 years)
- Be assertive, but also able to work in a collaborative environment