QA Officer Senior
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
A multinational company within the Biotechnology industry, located in Leiden.
Currently we are looking for a freelance Senior QA officer. You will be responsible for implement, maintain and improve the quality systems. You are an expert in quality and you guard and improve the quality of the production- and quality systems. In this GMP environment you will evaluate internal and external change controls, validate and follow protocols. The project will be for 1,5 year.
- Take your part in developing and updating in:
- Validation Master Plans, policies and templates
- Coach and train your colleagues
- Lead QA projects
- Change control
- Work together with quality specialists
- Work with GMP system
- BSc. or MSc. in a related field to Biotechnology, Pharmacology, Chemistry
- 5 years or more of experience in related area of witch 4 years in QA
- Experience with cGMP systems
- Experience with project management
- Fluent in English and Dutch