Technical Engineer (Electrical)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
Key leader in the development of Biopharmaceutical medicines globally. In the plant located in Noord Brabant they develop, manufacture and distribute internationally.
The main purpose of the Technical Engineer (Electrical) is the the correct support in automation projects.
He/ she will participate simultaneously in different projects: new equipment installation, upgrade or improvements introduction, system automation, validation support, Systems analysis.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for machine vision projects (OCV applications; Product presence and Product parameter designation).
After a period of 7 months within a temporary contract, the role becomes a permanent role.
- Implementation of machine Vision Projects (Systech, Cognex, Laetus, Visiotec...)
- Preform PLC analyzes (programming / problem analysis) in Elau or Siemens
- Automation and software controls
- Roboting techniques
- Life cycle management (electrical)
- ICT vs. Equipment automation
- Engineering background (preferably in electronics)
- 3 to 10 years of experience of relevant experience
- GMP knowledge (previous work within the pharmaceutical industry, Medical Devices, Packaging, food or FMCG)
- Hands-on approach
- Proficient Dutch and English language skills