Interim Supply Chain Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
They have a fast moving environment and are looking for someone who can keep up with this.
You will be part of the Supply Chain team.
- Demand planning, production planning etc.
- Analyzing processes en set up processes
- Inventory management
- Customer Order Requierements
- Building Business relationships
- 3 - 8 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with erp systems
- Excellent communication skills in English