Quality Assurance Freelance
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
An worldwide organization in pharmaceuticals.
Within the Quality Assurance department you are responsible to guard the quality of the sterile products. You will review the quality and deliver your part in optimization of the quality of the product. This you will do for instance to review deviations. The project will be 8-10 months.
As a Quality Assurance Consultant you are involved in the production process especially after deviations are found. You will monitor, review and give advice to your colleagues about procedures and standards of Quality Assurance.
- Helicopter view in guarding guidelines within QA
- Review product quality and documents of product release
- Impalement new processes and support audits
- Maintain communication with different departments
- Be part of improvement projects
- Report to the QP
- BSc. or MSc. in pharmaceutical, biomedical, -chemical or have a technical processing background
- 3-5 years QA experience within the pharmaceutical of biological industry
- Used to work in a GMP environment
- Knowledge of relevant data systems like Trackwise, SAP, Solid etc
- Fluent in English and Dutch