Senior Project Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
You will be working at one of the early pioneers in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As a Senior Project Engineer you will be working in the maintenance & engineering team within the operations department
The are seeking an enthusiastic, results-oriented and experienced Project Manager Engineering to join our growing organisation.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for the engineering related projects to ensure organisation readiness and sustainability on site for the company’s ongoing functional, geographical and operational expansion.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, highly experienced, and talented individual to join a dynamic organisation.
• Manage preparation, implementation, budget, communication of Engineering projects
• Understanding the core business process and purpose of the functional area in Amgen’s commercialization process and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of technical/scientific field
• Broad technical experience within own specialty area
• Manage cross-functional programs/projects within established scope, schedule, and budget
• Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage change and conflicts
• Lead, coordinate, facilitate, and motivate all project stakeholders to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables
• Ensure that the Project Charter meets the business / project needs
• Review and verify that the final project deliverables meet the business / project needs
• Taking a ‘helicopter view’, overseeing and ensuring integration between the current specific site process and new global processes.
• Ensuring proper Key Performance Indicators are set
• Ensure appropriate business representation is assigned to the project and signoff at key milestones
• Resolve any conflicts or escalations that are raised
• Key contributor to activity planning, resources & skills allocation, day-to-day activity management and budget
• Recognizes and escalates problems timely
• Owns and manages NC’s, CAPA’s, QAGR, periodic reviews, CAPA-Ev”s, EDMQ and Change records
• Performs change assessments for Production area
• Effectively manage and timely closure of CAPA and Change implementation plans
• Manages EPPM , CAPEX, OPEX, (A)LRPM work stream processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial , Mechanical / process engineering
• Proven experience of project management leadership in a cross functional environment within Engineering
• At least 3-5 years’ relevant experience in administration and/or supervision in a manufacturing, maintenance, facilities, engineering, construction or similar environment
• Experience in substantial use and some administration of a computerized information tracking system, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Works under minimal direction
• Formal project management training or equivalent demonstrated experience
• Demonstrated experience managing project portfolios and leading prioritization discussions
• Strong competencies in planning, project management, and organization with the ability to lead multiple activities and resources while maintaining a focus on quality
• Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively communicate and build relationships with a broad spectrum of audiences
• Ability to influence and drive projects in matrix teams
• Proven ability to grasp general knowledge of multiple disciplines
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively (verbal and written) with various stakeholders
• Ability to produce and present clear and concise presentations
• Ability to apply critical thinking, skills and knowledge to solve issues
• Ability to contribute creative yet practical solutions to problems
• Self-directed, flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment, and resourceful
• Good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices and Lean principles