Project Manager Sustainability
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional FMCG and Food organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
I have an interesting opportunity for an Interim Project Manager!
A big FMCG multinational in the Brussels region is looking for a Sustainability Project Manager.
- Starting as of immediately for a period of 5 months.
- Parttime is an option, as well as partially working from home.
- Follow up of some important sustainable projects like fairtrade, critical commodities and animal wellbeing.
- Stakeholdermanagement with key sustainability stakeholders, like marketing, procurement and quality.
- Experience with, or at least some knowledge and interest in sustainability.
- Knowledge within retail, food, FMCG would be an advantage.
- Medior experience.
- Good projectmanagement skills.
- Strong analytical skills.