SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Clinical Research organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
You will work in the clinical research unit
As LIMS Administrator you will be responsible for the implementation and validation of a newly selected LIMS system. Furthermore, you will develop SOPs for end-users and guarantee continuous improvement of the system. You will do so by collaboration with the Laboratory and IT business units.
- Implementation of newly selected LIMS system
- Business-IT Alignment of new system and Validation of delivered modules
- Requirements gathering and gap analyses
- Functional improvement and training of end-users
- Development of SOPs and Validation protocols
- Research of new hardware possibilities
- 3rd level support for all LIMS end-users
- Interfacing projects with LIMS
- Data management
- Management of external software vendors
- Collaborate within a multidisciplinary team in order to deliver projects
- Represent the department during audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or comparable
- Excellent communication skills in English, French would be a strong plus
- At least 5 years’ experience in the life sciences industry
- Knowledge of LIMS and/or Data Management Systems
- Experience with Oracle SQL (PL/ SQL to a lesser degree)
- Knowledge of Business Objects Crystal Reports
- Laboratory experience is a strong plus