LIMS Automation Engineer
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The company is an international organization which consists of a Laboratories department which exist of multiple test labs. You will be part of the Lab Automation Services team who supports these labs.
As LIMS Automation Engineer you will be responsible for the automation support of Lab Systems. Due to your support you improve the quality of the data management systems and standards. Data integrity is guaranteed due to the translation of user requirements of the current and new systems into technical specifications and systems. Next to your technical responsibilities you will follow up on GAPS and take lead in Lab Systems initiatives and projects.
- Support and improvement of current LIMS
- Translate user requirements of the current and new systems into technical specification and systems
- Due to your support of the Laboratory teams, you improve the quality of the data management systems and standards
- You will follow up GAPS and take lead in Lab Systems initiatives and projects
- Master in Computer Science, Life Sciences or comparable
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch will be a strong plus
- 2 - 5 years' of experience as a Lab Automation Specialist
- Background in Software Development; Laboratory Experience is a plus
- Analytical thinking and technical problem solving skills