Clinical Program Coordinator (Interim)
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zuid-Holland Netherlands.
The company is a subsidiary of a large international enterprise that operates globally
You will assist in providing the planning and resource management support to the studies. Next to that you will utilize scheduling and resource management tools
- Generates program reports and communications to ensure team and program alignment of deliverable expectations.
- Provide regular reports and analysis on resource demand and supply.
- Facilitate regular review of workload and resource analyses, including business plan.
- Assist the Clinical Program Manager (CPML) in providing Clinical Cross-functional project plans aligned across the clinical functions
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 10 years of relevant pharmaceutical development experience is required
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience with at least 3 years of Drug Development experience and a detailed knowledge of the Drug Development process is required.
- Experience in MS Project and/or Planisware is preferred
- Understanding of clinical development/trial execution required.
- Knowledge of project planning, tracking, resource management