Temperature Control Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Brussel Belgium.
The company supports the development of new medicines.
The company is implementing an innovative best-in-class solution to manage risk in global freight shipment based on seasonal temperature variations. In order to achieve this, data modelling and analysis of large quantities of data is required to detect trends and patterns that could impact product quality.
In addition, they are conducting a review of data related to unplanned incidents in order to implement proactive mitigation and support the goal of reducing defects to zero throughout the network.
1. Data analysis and related tasks, including characterisation of shipping lanes according to pre-defined temperature zones and determination of statistics-based risk profiles.
2. Participation in related meetings and presentation of analysis.
3. Coordination with involved parties.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Logistics
- Fluent in English
- At least 3 years working experience in a related position
- Strong analytical skills (Excel)
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry