Freelance QA Specialist
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Flevoland Netherlands.
The company is a mid-sized food production firm with a variety of products.
As Freelance QA Specialist, you will support the QA Department with successfully completing the upcoming BRC audit. You will review the current state of affairs and determine what needs to be done to secure a good outcome. You will report to the QA Manager.
This is a temporary assignment for 6 months for 2-3 days per week, starting as soon as possible.
- Review current quality policies and procedures.
- Suggest areas of improvement and initiate improvement projects.
- Give trainings to staff.
- Successfully complete the BRC audit.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Food Technology, Food Quality Management, Analytical Chemistry, or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience with Quality Assurance in the food industry.
- Experience with HACCP, ISO 22000, BRC and IFS.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.