Quality Director Europe
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organization, based in Basel-Stadt Switzerland.
Our client is a multinational company specialized in manufacturing of pharma and other products.
In this role you will be responsible for managing 10+ manufacturing sites in Europe from a quality perspective.
- Making sure that Plants are in compliance according to relevant guidelines such as cGMP
- Representing European plants on Quality matters
- End responsible for topics such as CAPA, root cause analysis, complaint handling
- Internal & External audit responsibilities
- Responsible for KPI measurement and trend analysis and implementation
- Continuous improvement
- Educated in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (Bachelor, Master, PhD)
- At least eight years of experience in chemically related manufacturing for specialty chemicals or pharma products
- Strong knowledge of GMP and other industry guidelines
- Experienced auditor
- Knowledge of continuous improvement
- Able to travel extensively
- Excellent language skills in English and preferably other Western European languages such as German