SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Belgium.
The organisation produces ingredients for the food industry.
As Maintenance Manager you have the responsibility for the overall guidance and coaching of the Maintenance department, consisting of mainly technicians and engineers. Within the position there will be specific attention on the preventive maintenance plans, maintaining them and making sure that all procedures are executed according to the right safety standards.
Furthermore the supervising of the maintenance strategies and the efficient determination of priorities in the organisation are they key to success in this role. The ideal specialist has operational experience with maintenance and production environments and knows how to operate and communicate on the floor with specialists.
- Maintaining the working procedures and maintenance plans.
- Performing and executing projects together with the maintenance team.
- Setting up and optimizing the preventive maintenance concepts including KPI's and goals.
- Supervising internal safety measurements and standards.
- Using the ERP-system for optimal maintenance at the production lines.
- Initiating improvement projects with the rest of the team to optimize both maintenance and production processes.
- Taking care for maintenance budgets.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 6-10 years of operational Maintenance experience.
- 3+ years in a team lead, supervising or manager position.
- Hands-on experience with maintenance in production environments.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Pragmatic and energetic personality.