GCP QA Auditor
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical organization, based in Zürich Switzerland.
Our client is a multinational Pharma company in Switzerland
GCP Auditing in Asia Pacific
- Performed and lead audits ICH/GCP and project timelines
- Reviewed protocols, amendments, case report forms (CRFs), clinical study reports (CSRs) and other relevant data
- Responsible for writing audit reports and ratings of audits including evaluation reports concerning employees
- Ensured in compliance applicable local laws, regulatory requirements and company SOPs
- Provision of education, feedback and support to study teams
- Fluency in English
- Degree in Life Sciences or Related
- Experience in GCP Environment
- Experience in Auditing strongly advantegeous