Regional QHSE Manager - Confectionary
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands.
The company is a leading player in the confectionary industry and produces some well-known brands. The company is heavily internationally oriented, and has a strong focus on Quality and continuous improvement.
As QHSE Manager, you are responsible for ensuring food safety and product quality within the factory in North-Brabant. The focus in this role lies in continuously improving quality systems and processes in close cooperation with Production, including but not limited to reducing complaints and non-conformities. As a member of the Factory Management Team, you are also responsible for developing and implementing a wider QHSE strategy. In this role, you will quickly progress to a regional position and become responsible for two plants, in North-Brabant and Antwerp. You will then become part of the Regional Management Team and develop plans for enhancing synergy between the two sites.
- Managing the QHSE Department (5 direct reports).
- Ensuring product quality and food safety in the plant in North Brabant.
- Contributing to continuous improvement and realizing a more effective and efficient quality system.
- Contributing to a wider QHSE strategy within the Factory and Regional Management Teams.
- Creating synergy between the North-Brabant and Antwerp plants and coach the Antwerp-based QHSE Manager.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Food Technology, Bio-Engineering, Analytical Chemistry, or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience with Quality Assurance in the food industry.
- Some years of experience in a management position, MT experience is an asset.
- Experience with HACCP, BRC and GMP+.
- Experience with continuous improvement is a must, experience with LEAN is an asset.
- Experience with HSE is an asset.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Willingness to travel within Europe from time to time.