HSE Manager HVK ATEX
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!
Our client is a professional Food organization, based in Netherlands.
Dairy Multinational area of Nijmegen
The Manager Environment, Health and Safety, performs the role of initiator, stimulator, auditor and advisor regarding HSE issues and developments within the company. You implement programs, processes and assessments to make sure that our company is continuously improving HSE performance and meets requirements. You collect and analyze data to monitor performance and to contribute CE to improvement proposals. You plan and ensures the execution of audits and inspections and supports the organization in improvement projects.
- Prominent promoter and driver of an integrated safety culture in which you help the organization develop to the next level
- Proposing and implementing improvements based on legal changes, risk assessments, improvement proposals, audits, insight and gaps in the system
The establishment of HSE procedures and work instructions
- Keeping up with the explosion protection document
- A review of hazardous gases and substances and update of the dangerous gases and substances register
- Control, supervision and support of compliance requirements of machine and lock out, tag out, try-out
- Conducting audits and workplace inspections
- Responsible for the review of compliance of the system (internal and external audits, workplace inspections, measurement and monitoring of data)
- HVK or National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) or Preventatieadviseur. (MUST)
- ATEX Risico analyses wat voor ontstekingsvormen zijn er? Dat moet diegene weten. (Big plus)
- Machine veiligheid OR lock out, tag out, try-out or CE Mattering (Plus)
- Strong communicator, Structured, Influencing skills (MUST)